Thursday, February 4, 2010

My baby gone' ride/ Jimmy Hats

My baby starts fires, your baby slops feces.
Your baby got dyslexia and the syndrome,
My baby drinks Fruity Lexia down Burswood Dome,
unless he's driving his Maybach, back home.

My baby past that, your baby passed out.

Babies popping wheelies as you wait at the bus stop,
you got the raw prawn out of the whole lot.

My baby runs a lodge, your baby just runs.

My baby puts a shiver in the liver,
I hope your baby is 12 months premature, when the doctor deliver.

My baby got his own shoe, your baby ain't got a clue.
The boy I got folds stacks with rubber bands that don't fit in his bassinet,
your boy went to band camp, with a clarinet.

My baby boosts cars from the police impound,
Your baby got mistaken for a dog and got taken to the pound.

Your baby was the product of a Shotgun Wedding,
My baby makes product with a Shotgun Funeral.

My baby knows five languages fluently, your baby still sniffs glue, see.


My baby can do this for hours, your baby got caught slipping in the prison showers.


My baby scams Centrelink, your baby plain stink.
My baby got handstyle, your baby just think it's 8 Mile.
My babies got teething toys, your baby is a biting toy.
My babies ready to die, your babies ready to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment